A Promise To Our Guests & Staff
For many years, Casa Ojai has been a destination in Ojai to relax and restore.
We have always taken pride in the secluded and private ambiance that we provide to our guests while they explore the Ojai Valley’s fresh air, diverse culture, delicious cuisine, and beautiful nature.
Even with COVID-19 deeply impacting the hospitality industry, our goal is to safely provide a restorative and healthful experience in the tranquility and seclusion of Ojai.
For everyone’s safety we are abiding by the policies of the State of California, Ventura County, California Lodging Association, OSHA, and the CDC. Therefore, we encourage responsible local travel during these stressful times.
Here is a list of our internal policies to limit your exposure to the virus:
Our Social Distancing Policy:
- All check ins and outs are VIRTUAL until further notice.
- All food services, including our breakfast service and fresh-made cookies, are suspended until restrictions have been lifted.
- All team members will wash their hands before & after handling any cash or credit cards. Contactless payment is preferred.
- All team members will wear face masks and work diligently to maintain a six-foot distance from any guests or co-workers.
- Our lobby restricted to door front service until further notice. Please communicate with our staff virtually when possible.
- Our pool is CLOSED until further notice.
- We will not provide housekeeping for the duration of a guest’s stay.
- We will exchange towels or provide amenities upon request.
- To reduce touch points, we have removed many amenities from the rooms, though they are available upon request.
Our Cleaning Procedures:
- All hotel team members will wash or sanitize their hands frequently, especially upon entry and exit of any room.
- All public areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- All tables will be sanitized after each use.
- Every room will be held vacant for deep cleaning and air out for 24 hours between stays.
Some amenities may not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please check our website for updates. All foodservice (including breakfast) and bicycle rentals are currently unavailable.
Please maintain a six-foot distance from other guests and staff, and wear a face-covering while outside your room and in the common areas of our grounds.
If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home and contact your healthcare provider. We will work with you to reschedule your visit when you are well.
For access to our Inn’s comprehensive COVID-19 Response Plan contact our Director of Operations, Jim Johnson, at email@example.com.
Stay safe & be well,
Casa Ojai Inn