Ojai Angler Professional Bass Fishing Guide
Nestled in the Ojai Valley at the base of the Los Padres National Forest, Casa Ojai Inn is minutes from world-class fishing at Lake Casitas. Largemouth bass, are a couple of the popular varieties that attract anglers, however, it is the largemouth world record bass that many say exist in the waters of Lake Casitas that attract thousands of anglers each year. The opportunity and the notoriety of this world record keep anglers coming.
Check out our angler’s website Ojai Angler for additional information and conditions for an incredible adventure as well as your personal instructional bass expedition on the water. Many of our guests who have booked this special have not only come back with double digit catches, but great fishing experiences and pictures for all ages.
If spouses feel left out, not to worry, we have art programs, olive oil tours and samplings, golfing, wine tasting, horseback riding and of course spas for simply pampering oneself. These activities are sure to keep your day filled while the rest of your party is fishing.
The package includes:
- Full day or half day trips
- All tackle supplied
- Artificial lure, live bait or combo trips available
- Box lunches available
- Beverages supplied (no alcohol)
- 1 day California fishing licenses available at Bait Shop or online
- Photos of you and your catch e-mailed to you at no charge
- Beginners and Junior Anglers always welcome
- Expert at live shad specialty fishing techniques. Tournament style artificial finesse fishing. Including drop shot, split shot, Texas, Carolina darter head rigg’s. Teaching about structure fishing with football head jigs, Plastic worms and Vertical jigging spoons. Swim baits, Jerk baits, Spinner baits, Buzz baits, and Top water baits
As always, unless otherwise noted, feel free to adjust the package to add as many nights and ask about the customization of your guided experience.